Monday, June 05, 2006

Drugs can decrease mental sharpness. When I was young, I took antihistamines regularly. When I stopped doing this, my grades improved significantly, and it became possible for me to have a professional career. Sometimes you have to have medication. Sometimes you are told to take something and only later do you realize that you are slowing down. An important action you can take to protect your career is to get rid of residual drugs in your mind and body. This may be your only hope to reverse their effects on your ability to think. The Purification Rundown® is designed to accomplish this for you.

This rundown is available in Pasadena, California. There are seminars on Monday nights at 7 pm, at the Scientology Church at 1277 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena. Seminars are free. Other communities have Centers that can deliver the Purification Rundown as well.